Wednesday, April 29, 2009

kitty platelets and bonito flakes

hi everyone! well, i got dragged to the vet. i guess my gay dad was worried that i am so skinny the doc weighed me and found that i was about 7.5 pounds, same as last year, so i was stable. baby kitty got dragged along too. she screamed. i'm like, girl, you aren't dying. then they shaved our necks and tried to draw blood. i did it just fine, but baby was a hollering lunatic and they couldn't take any blood out. bad hippo baby! but as it turns out, the blood test cost 125 dollars, so my gay dad was grateful for baby kitty's screaming fit.



so here are my blood test results. um. omg! look how high my cholesterol is. i should stop eating those oily bonito flakes. and my potassium is low. note to self:  remember to eat more bananas.

are my platelets ok? i hope so!!!! but the doc said that i was the bill of good health, in general. yay me! 

if *my* cholesterol is high, i am dying to know baby kitty's cholesterol level. haha fatty kitty.

No comments: